Do you have games on your shelf that are gathering dust? Why not give them a new lease on life buy selling it to someone else?
And if your shelves are gathering dust, you might be able to find a bargain game to fill them up!
MeepleCon’s Flea Market will run on Sunday at midday until 1pm.
If you’re looking to sell used games, then you can register for a table at http://goo.gl/forms/XZ0l6IAx7J
For Sellers, just remember…
- You need to have a ticket to at least Sunday for MeepleCon 2015… visit http://universe.com/meeplecon15 if you don’t already have one.
- There is no additional charge for the flea market.
- The flea market will run from midday until 1pm.
- You will be running your stall.
- Please only include board, card, party RPG, miniatures games and accessories… as great as your kitchen sink is, it’s not really appropriate to sell at a boardgame convention.
- Please ensure that you check your items for missing/broken components or dents/scratches before MeepleCon and if missing any, indicate this on the price for the item.